2008. június 6., péntek

Soilwork - Natural Born Chaos (melodic death metal)

According to my humble opinion this is a masterpiece and the only one from the workers of soil. This is the LP that will blow your head off! What should I say more? Well, it became one of the basics of the new wave of melodic death metal scene.

I hope, you were not bothered that I am writing this in English. Write comments please! By the way, I have no idea how many people are reading this blog from abroad therefore we try to open toward other countries, and this is our first attempt. :+)

4 megjegyzés:

fnrz írta...

It's definitely 'The' Soilwork album, mark my words. After that they (shamefully imho) go to mainstream, except for one, or two moment of the latter albums.

And as i said before the hybrid-posting idea is good. But aren't we become more sophisticated for this, are we laddie? :)

Forest írta...

We try to do so! btw. what do you mean by 'more sophisticated for this'?

Névtelen írta...

bazze neee
according to my humble opinion-ez milyen lábszagú már, angolórán tanultad:)
szerintem jó volt ez magyarul

Forest írta...

Borzalmas vagy.:+P
meglátós, egyelőre törjük a fejünket hogyan oldjuk meg ezt, különben is eddig csak egy post ilyen.:+)

Related Posts with Thumbnails